Information Campaign under the Second Call for Proposals in Serbia
The Joint Secretariat of the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Bulgaria-Serbia 2014-2020 Programme is pleased to invite all to participate in the information days related to the Call for Proposals to be held on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. The information campaign will be held in the period of 23 February – 01 March, as follows:
- Info day in Nis, Friday 23.02.2018, Constantinus Palace Hotel, 0:30 h;
- Info day in Zajecar, Monday 26.02.2018, Vila Vienna,10:30 h;
- Info day in Blace, Tuesday 27.02.2018, IN Hotel, 10:30 h;
- Info day in Vranje, Wednesday 28.02.2018, Good Place Palace, 10:30 h;
- Info day in Donji Milanovac, Tuesday 06.03.2018, Centar za kulturu i obrazovanje, 10:30 h.
During the Information Days experts of the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat of the Program will present the following topics:
- General Overview of the Second Call;
- Pertnership and Cooperation;
- Preparation of Project proposal;
- Application and Electronic Sumbission.
In addition, all participants will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the development of project ideas and proposals, application requirements, filling in the documents, etc.
Please fill out the attached Registration Form and send it to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your presence!