Selection procedure for Communication Officer in the Joint Secretariat under Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Bulgaria - Serbia 2014-2020
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works of the Republic of Bulgaria
Address: Sofia, 17-19 “Sv. Sv. Kiril and Metodiy” Str.
Tel. +359 2 94 05487, fax +359 2 987 07 37,
On the basis of Order No. РД-02-33-211/02.11.2022 of the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works in connection with Art. 3 of Decree No. 247 of the Council of Ministers of 14.08.2014 on determining the terms and conditions for the appointment of Bulgarian and foreign citizens in the joint structures to support the implementation and on determining the system for the implementation of the first level of control under the programs for territorial cooperation of the European Union, in which the Republic of Bulgaria participates for the period 2014-2020.
announces selection procedure
for Communication Officer in the Joint Secretariat under Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Bulgaria - Serbia 2014-2020 at the Directorate "Territorial Cooperation Management" of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works of the Republic of Bulgaria. The complete text of the announcement in Bulgarian is available HERE
1. Place of performance of the position: Sofia
2. Nature of the work: As a part of the expert team of the Joint Secretariat for the Cross-Border Cooperation Program of the European Union Interreg-IPP Bulgaria - Serbia for the period 2014-2020, the Communication officer will be involved in the following activities: the implementation of The communication strategy of the Program and its reporting, preparation of invitations to solicit project proposals, preparation of reports and reports. The expert is also a contact and support person for candidates and project partners, providing consultations on issues related to the competencies of the position. The position is filled by concluding an employment contract.
3. Requirements for occupying the position:
- Nationality of the candidates - Bulgarian, EU member state, Serbian;
- Educational and qualification degree - bachelor;
- Higher education in the field of communications, journalism, public relations, public administration or other relevant education;
- Professional experience in the specialty - minimum 3 years;
- Skills to consult and make presentations;
- Excellent level of command of English and one of the official languages of the participating countries, written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to organize, plan and execute assigned tasks, work under pressure with frequent and short deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships in the work team.
- Fluency in the languages of the territory to which the program is directed;
- Good knowledge of the territory to which the program is directed;
- Previous experience in working with EU-funded projects (preferably INTERREG program);
- Experience in working with media;
- Knowledge of national, regional or local policies in the field of cooperation, especially related to information and publicity activities (preferably acquired through professional experience);
- Experience in working with international public and private organizations;
- Experience and desire to work in an international environment;
- Experience in organizing information and publicity events, including conferences and exhibitions;
- Experience in editing publications, including coordination of the entire editorial process;
- Digital competence - possessing knowledge and skills for processing information, creating content, digital communication, information security and solving problems that are necessary for the successful performance of the position;
- Good writing and editing skills.
4. Method of conducting the selection procedure: written examination, including a test and an interview.
When announcing the admitted and non-admitted candidates for selection, the selection committee will indicate the information sources that can be used in the preparation for the written exam and the interview.
5. Necessary documents for participation in the selection procedure:
- Application form in Bulgarian;
- declaration (according to the template);
- curriculum vitae in English (template);
- a copy of a document for completed higher education;
A copy of a diploma may not be submitted in the following cases:
- if the candidate's diploma for education acquired in the Republic of Bulgaria was issued after 01.01.2012 and is entered in the Register of Graduated Students and Doctoral Students - the application shall state the number, date and issuer of the diploma;
- if the document for recognition of the education acquired abroad is entered in the academic recognition registers of the National Center for Information and Documentation - the number, date and publisher of the recognition document shall be indicated in the application;
* copies of documents certifying the length of professional experience (employment, service or insurance certificate, civil contract or other document, certifying professional experience);
* copies of other documents certifying the fulfillment of the requirements for occupying the position;
The documents should be presented in the building of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications: 1202, Sofia, "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" 17-19, floor 1, Administrative Service Center:
* personally by each candidate;
* by proxy;
* electronically, to the official e-mail of MRRB: email@example.com, and the application and declaration must be signed by the applicant with an electronic signature;
* via a licensed postal operator (the date of receipt is valid).
* Are minors;
* Are placed under interdiction;
* Have been convicted of an intentional crime of a general nature of deprivation of liberty;
* Are deprived of the right to occupy the specified position.
In case it is found that persons falling in the above categories have applied for participation in the selection procedure, the same will not be processed for further evaluation.
Conclusion of a contract: An employment contract is concluded with the approved candidates.
Basic salary for the position: BGN 2,000.
Lists and other announcements regarding the conduct of the selection procedure will be announced on the official website of MRRB - www.mrrb.bg and on the information board of MRRB - administrative entrance of MRRB.
Information on the processing of personal data
for the purposes of carrying out a selection procedure for filling a position in the joint structures to support the implementation and to determine the system for implementing the first level of control under the EU territorial cooperation programs in which the Republic of Belarus participates for the period 2014-2020
according to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation
(Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- the personal data provided to the personal data administrator - the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works are necessary to carry out a selection procedure in accordance with the Labor Code and Methodology for the selection and appointment of employees in accordance with PMS order No. 247 of 14.08.2014 to determine the terms and conditions for the appointment of Bulgarian and foreign citizens in the joint structures for supporting the implementation and for determining the system for the implementation of the first level of control under the programs for territorial cooperation of the EU, in which the Republic of Belarus participates for the period 2014-2020;
- the storage period of the provided personal data – 3 years on electronic media and on paper;
- the participants in the procedure have the right to request from the administrator the deletion and correction of my personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the GDPR, which rights they can exercise by sending a written statement to the administrator, including sent electronically, as well as by the contact form on the MRRB website;
- the participants in the procedure have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory body - the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data;
- in case of failure to provide the above-mentioned personal data, the specified legal requirements for participation in the procedure cannot be fulfilled;
- the administrator does not carry out any other processing actions regarding personal data, except for the purposes of the selection procedure.