The project aims to support the human resource development in the field of tourism in the CB region.
- Development of an e-learning capacity building programme in the tourist sector at the target cross-border region;
- Development of a tourism e-learning modules and content for enhancing knowledge and practical skills of HR in the field of tourism;
- Design and development of a “Tourism E-learning” platform, including E-Cooking Library part and “Beverages E- Library” part;
- Demonstration of the Tourism e-learning platform;
- Two Joint HR Trainings “Good practices in sustainable tourism management” and „Traditional meals and beverages of the common cross-border region";
- Final cross-border event for sharing experience and best practices.
- Developed E-learning capacity building Programme in Tourist Sector at the Target Cross-Border Region;
- Developed platform for Tourism E-learning with 3 main section - E-learning modules and content, E-Cooking library; Beverages E-library;
- Organized 2 demonstration days;
- Organized 2 Joint HR trainings;
- Conducted 1 Final cross-border event for sharing experience and best practices.
Target groups of the project are:
- SME-s working in or related to the tourism industry in the target cross-border region (hotels and restaurant owners, private accommodations, fast-food providers, pastries, bakeries, food producers including farmers, etc.);
- Tourist agencies working in the target cross-border region;
- Business Support organizations, NGO-s, branch associations and other organizations that are conducting their activities in relation to the tourism industry development;
- Educational institutions of the border region such as universities, technical high schools (with tourism profile), training and vocational training organizations.